Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Introduction

My name is Blake, I live in Warrens, Wisconsin and i was born in in La Crosse Wisconsin. I went to school in Sparta until 7th grade then I moved to Warrens and finished my school there. My mom works at Fort Mccoy and my step dad owns a cranberry marsh in Warrens. I have a great dane named Gus and a Weimaraner named April. I work at my cousins cranberry marsh in Warrens and have since I was 14. I ride dirt bike when I have free time and play Playstation 3. In the winter I ride snowmobile with my friends all over the area. My parents got divorced in 2001 and my dad remarried and lives in Sparta, Wisconsin. My dad and step mom had a baby. His name is Brody and he is 4 years old. I have a step sister, step brother, and a half brother. My mom adopted a girl and she is married and has kids. My step sister is married and lives in Warrens and my step brother works at our marsh and lives down the road from us. My half brother lives in La Crosse and since I started school I get to see him more often now. 

2 comments:

  1. I love snowmobiling as well, its always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm really not from around here. I'm pretty much new in the city of La Crosse, so I'm starting to get used to it now. I came from a very small town, but I do like La Crosse a lot though. But I only commented because we have to post a comment on everyones blog that is in our group. So yea, see you in class. ha!

    ReplyDelete